Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, we had a doctor appointment today. She said that all is looking great!!! You are weighing in at 1lb. 15oz. Right on schedule! Once again, you were not shy in showing us your gender. You are very proud to be a girl!! You are kicking harder everyday. You woke me at 2:30am, and I didn't go back to bed until after 5am. You were moving and kicking like crazy. Mawmaw Seefield says "she's getting big and strong". Terry laughs when she says that. Those that know my mother's voice can probably hear her sayig it with her very southern accent. HAHA :)

3 comments:

laurie said...

You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to come over and see her room!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is going great! Cant wait to see you.
Love, Chelle

~Michelle said...

I just signed up for google blog so I wanted to try it out. Love you and cant wait to see you!

pregnant

It's coming along...

It's coming along...