Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Shower

I had a great baby shower today. I got a lot of fun stuff. I can't wait for you to be here to play with it all. Mawmaw Seefield came to the shower with me. She had a lot of fun and got to meet all the people that I work with. Aunt Dezzie did a great job putting on the shower for me. Thanks Aunt Dezzie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you got so many cute things!! And you look great! Looks like it was a great shower (and a great way to close the last week of school - phew!) Auntie Dez did a great job!
Love, Gelle

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look how beautiful you look, congratulations!! I am so excited for you, love all the picture's especially the one of you and Gelle. Two yummy Mommy's to be!!!

Hon the nursery looks just precious and I am sure that you can not wait to use all the wonderful things that you received at your shower. Look forward to meeting your precious bundle of joy when I come and visit next.

Sending lot's of love Amber xox

pregnant

It's coming along...

It's coming along...