Friday, May 23rd I felt you kick on the outside for the first time. I was at an inservice for our new reading series, and it happened. You kicked so hard!!! Aunt Dezzie felt it too. I am sure everyone in the inservice was wondering why she was rubbing on my stomach, but oh well. I have been trying to get you to kick Daddy, but everytime Daddy would feel, you would stop. Finally, this morning, you kicked Daddy's hand. He was so excited!!! You have been kicking a lot this weekend. You are getting big and strong.
Oh, and I found one thing that you DO NOT like. Strawberry ICEE is not for you. I drank one on the way to the camp Friday, and about half way there, we had to pull over on the side of the road. I was so sick!!!! So, note to self...no more strawberry ICEE!!!!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's coming along...
1 comment:
Thats is so exciting that she is kicking so hard! Maybe you have a future soccer player in there =)
Love, Chelle
Post a Comment