Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wonderful week!

It's been very busy around here. We are trying hard to prepare (as much as possible) for your arrival. Tuesday we had a doctor appointment. She said that all is looking good. Your heart beat sounds great! This is the last monthly visit. We now have to go every 2 weeks.
Today, we had your baby shower. There were lots of family and friends here to shower us with gifts. You got so many wonderful things that I can't wait for you to use. I have been playing with all of it since everyone left. You are probably going to be a little spoiled. I can already tell that there are lots of people that love you very much. Daddy and I are getting more and more excited by the day. Only 9 more weeks til your due date. And the weeks have been flying by.

2 comments:

~Michelle said...

Stina, I am so glad that you had a wonderful shower! And you THINK she is going to be spoiled...I KNOW she will be spoiled =)But werent we all!

Anonymous said...

Hello little Andrea... I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed being at your shower even in spite of the nasty weather!! You are going to enjoy the family you're about to become part of... especially your grandmother.... SHE IS SO FUNNY!!! She just cannot WAIT for you to come... You don't know me yet, but I'm your mommmy's friend's mom... the friend that your mommy wanted to join the ARMY with!!! Remind me to tell you that story after you are born... OH DO I HAVE THINGS TO TELL YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND BABY FARRELL!!! You just won't believe the stories I can tell!!! Can't wait to see you... keep growing and staying healthy so you can come play with baby farrell!! Love... Ms JO

pregnant

It's coming along...

It's coming along...