Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day Weekend
We had a great Mother's day weekend. Friday night, I went to eat with some friends from work. Saturday, mawmaw and I went to Baby Grand at Woman's Hospital. It was very informative. They had lots of awesome door prizes, but I didn't win any. :( After that, Daddy and I went to Kailey's birthday party. It was soooooo hot!!! Kailey got a lot of cool presents and all the kids swam and the adults ate crawfish. Sunday was Mother's Day. We had Mawmaw and Pawpaw Seefield and Mawmaw and Pawpaw Sibley over for a crawfish boil. Your great grandmother was here too. Uncle Drew, Aunt Kim, Uncle Stephen, and Cousin Kailey also came over. It was lots of fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's coming along...
3 comments:
The blog looks great and PINK! Very proud of you!! Can't wait to see more pics and info!
Love ya!!
Stina, love the blog! Nice work! Cant wait to see more pics.
Love, Chelle
Hey Christina!
Angelle gave me the link to your bebe blog. It's awesome! You look great and the nursery is adorable! I can't wait to meet bebe Andrea! Miss ya!
~ Lacie
Post a Comment